You may have the right to appeal a conviction on a crime or dwi or other adverse ruling from a lower court such as denial of your application for entry into a diversion program,  entry into the Drug Recovery Court or granting of an expungement.  Paul Brickfield has been handling appeals from the municipal  courts and Superior Courts for the past 30 years and has achieved a number of victories.  The office of Paul Brickfield stands ready to consult with you as to whether you can appeal and if so, to guide you through the process.